Wednesday, November 18, 2015







My summer vacation in Coupiac France with the Cluzel  famiily: Juliette, Lou, their parents and grandparents.



Juliette au table
 Lou danse dans la centre de la ville pendant le féte du Lundi


Everyone comes for the delicious food;

At the top of the little mountain at Ambialet.  A bit of a climb!  Tamara and I hiked with girls and we all spent a great day picknicking at Comblet.where later their excellent restaurant provided us with a great dinner.  We swam, read stories, played Uno and had many a fine wine and much good cheese, which we don't have in my site in Morocco.


I had not seen this family for a year and it was  wonderful to see them all.
Then back home in Morocco I found the Dar Chebab in the process of renovating the classroom to prrepare it for the computers we hope to buy.


This is Rachida, the dynamic woman who got the painters together to show how to use the organic paint. The painters are watching!





Then Massaoud Saleh, my counterpart and I went to Rabat for the Library workshop presented by the Peace Corps.  We hear the books are coming:

Fatiha and Aicha teach me how to make briouats



No comments:

Post a Comment